Friday, April 30, 2010

Why do people think that flamboyant guys give the best make-up advice?

I went to Sephora the other day and I was sold a heated eylash curler and this flamboyant guy sold my this $15 peice of crap !!! I believed him because he swore by it ...And he was extremely flamboyant !








I WANT MY OLD HEATED EYELASH CURLER FROM RITE AID retail priced at $4.75 . I mean it broke after 4 months , but it worked better!





Have you ever been given hair or make-up advice that sucked from a flamboyant guy?Why do people think that flamboyant guys give the best make-up advice?
No!


But I would definitely take make up tips from Boy George.





LOLWhy do people think that flamboyant guys give the best make-up advice?
Yes they do. I like to go shopping with one of mine, only I get really pissed when he looks cuter in hip huggers than I do, that b*tch
No I don't listen to men for make-up advice. Not even flamboyant ones!
Yea..one time my flamboyant friend told me to wear tight, animal print pants.....nuff said.
Can't say that I have. I'm me and if any one doesn't like it they can just lump it. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment