Friday, April 30, 2010

Twenty and thirty something year old guys who are good at giving advice, can you help me out w/ some things?

I'm not a stereotypical weirdo by any means; just a 16 year old guy that needs help with advice. I'm also a junior in high school. My grades were once doing good but I didn't do so well on exams for this quarter, so they'll suffer slightly. I basically need help w/ the normal things that teen guys face but w/ a modern and retro twist (if one can be done. haha). It would be nice if there were a older ';father figure';, or at least a big brother figure that I can talk to about anything and they could relate b/c my mom's a single mother and I don't even remember my dad b/c, as aforementioned, she's a single mother. Can any of you 20 or 30 somethings out their help me w/ advice and help me out with things and establish some kind of trust or friendship so that I can know what and what not to do with any situation?





That would be nice.Twenty and thirty something year old guys who are good at giving advice, can you help me out w/ some things?
How about a ';big'; bro who is just a tad bit younger huh?





But at least you got a mom who loves you man. My mom is a f'kn player who don't love no one but herself.





So email me or somethin. I answer em. I ain't lyin there. You can trust me, I don't dis my friends or anyone who gives me a bit of respect man.





You wantin advice about women? Or trouble? or what?Twenty and thirty something year old guys who are good at giving advice, can you help me out w/ some things?
Why cant girls help you out? They usually know volumes more then boys do :D
My father passed away when i was a young kid, so i know what your feeling. **** gets hard and some things will never be fair; sadly, this is life. Don't let it eat you up bud. I made that mistake and its like somethings turning the small wound i have in my heart into a blackhole.
just mail me





ashketchum_386@yahoo.com
How about a guy who is 19 (20 in Sept).





And advice can be anything, about anything....and it can be good or bad. Better is to get advice, then think on it and make YOUR choice.





And a ';modern'; and ';retro'; twist is odd. The don't go good together I think.





And ';20 or 30 SOMETHINGS';. Sounds like you are wantin a herd of ';somethings';. yeah it was a dumb joke kid.





And talkin on trust and friendship. That takes a long long time dude. And trustin someone over the internet maybe even longer. Just don't give out no personal info to anyone over the net...might be a paedophile or somethin like that.





This isn't sayin that you can't be friends though. Just be careful until you know more about em.

No comments:

Post a Comment