Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What should I do? Guys and girls I need ur advice!!!?

So there is this 19 yr. old guy I work with. I just found out that he thought I had a crush on him cuz he sent me a txt asking if I liked him. I told him ya and he said really,y? I told him that I just thought he was fun and he was cool. So we texted back and forth for hours and I told him that I did have a crush on him a long time ago,but I only really like him as a friend now. I told him that since he's in a relationship that I didn't want to like him like that cuz it wouldn't be fair to his gf. So he asked me ';If I was single would u want 2 date me?'; I told him that I didn't think that he would date me which he then was like ';Y do u say that?'; I told him I don't know but that I can't see us dating cuz we r both so totally different from each other. He would never tell me ';I'd like to date u'; until the next morning we were texting and he said ';I would date u, but I think I would proably move to fast in the relationship with u.'; I told him that I didn't think he would,but that I still couldn't see us dating. Now he won't talk 2 me or txt me when I txt him and I feel terrible cuz it kinda looks like I led him on and then pitched him and I NEVER meant to do that. What do I do? Will he just get over it? I really like this guy and now there is no telling what he's thinking. Please help me with this!!!!!!!!What should I do? Guys and girls I need ur advice!!!?
You just need to give him time to cool off.

No comments:

Post a Comment