Friday, April 30, 2010

Guys: I slept with a friend and I dont know where to go from here. Advice?

I have a friend that I have really liked for a long time and one night we both got drunk and ended up in bed together. Now I dont know if he even remembers that night. I have wanted this guy for a REALLY long time and not just in the sex want either. Have I wrecked my chance because I did sleep with him? If not, where do I go from here without making it seem like Im being clingy or making the situation awkward?Guys: I slept with a friend and I dont know where to go from here. Advice?
When people are friends and you throw the sex thing it changes the relationship in many different ways. There is no longer a barrier from stopping you from going there again. Tell him your feelings and go from there. Don't send him mixed messages it only makes things difficult. I am sure he will understand.Guys: I slept with a friend and I dont know where to go from here. Advice?
Go for him...





I would be happy if that happened for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment