Friday, April 30, 2010

Guys: IS THIS NORMAL??10 points for ur advice! I appreciate it!!!?

I went out with this guy for our first date on Tuesday. he hasn't called until now. do u guys prefer to wait a few days like 3 days before u call the girl?


I need your honest opinions. Thanks.





I know I posted this before but I need more answers. Thank u.Guys: IS THIS NORMAL??10 points for ur advice! I appreciate it!!!?
well typically most guys do not want to seem TOO interested because then it makes them look desparate. If he likes you he probably wanted to call you the next day but was just unsure if you felt the same way. The only way to find out for sure is ask. If he likes you he will tell you. You can then also tell him how you feel about it all and hopefully you will be able to avoid this with him again. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment