Friday, April 30, 2010

Playoff game tomorrow. want to wear a guys jersey? help me with some advice!!?

i really like this guy thats pretty into me too. hes a couple years older than me and so were keeping everything on the ';down-low'; hes on varsity football and the playoff game is tomorrow. i really want to wear his jersey but im pretty nervous to ask, because im sure he wants me to but is just stressed about what everyone else will think. how should i ask him? if you even think i should . . . .Playoff game tomorrow. want to wear a guys jersey? help me with some advice!!?
well if you can actually get the jersey than do it, who cares what others think as long as your happyPlayoff game tomorrow. want to wear a guys jersey? help me with some advice!!?
You mean his practice jersey? Which will be all smelly and stuff? Because he will be wearing his jersey.
';do you want me to wear your jersey to the game';?

No comments:

Post a Comment