Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What do college guys want? 10 Points for best advice!?

I'm starting college at KU next month.


I already have a crush who lives up in Lawrence and goes to the university, and when I spend time with him, I really want to impress him.


What are some things you look for in a girl, both physically and as far as her personality goes.


I'm tall and skinny, and I wear mini skirts a lot, and I'm fairly understanding, passive, and easy going.


Are those good things to you guys? And what more could I use?What do college guys want? 10 Points for best advice!?
Just because they're in college doesn't make them like a whole different kind of girl. And everyone varies in what type they like. Sex and beer is just a hobby, not really what they're looking for.What do college guys want? 10 Points for best advice!?
I just graduated from college this past May. Trust me, the majority want SEX AND BEER. Freshman guys are usually turn-offs because a lot already have a girlfriend from high school. Those that are single want to play the field and hook up with as many girls as they can. The upperclassmen are usually more mature and thus more likely to want a relationship. But remember that this doesn't apply to all guys, just a majority.





PS, I wear miniskirts a lot and it does attract a lot of guys.
Well it depends on his interested. First of all its college. Some guys dont want anything to do with a realationship or anything close to it and just want to have fun. I would say just be really fun and flirty but dont get attached. He'll think your a really chill person to be around but you dont leave any baggage so he'll want to hang around you even more.
#1 they want to have fun.


But ask 10 different guys, and you'll get 10 different answers.


Some want sex, some want a best friend, some want to smoke weed and drink all day.





Can't please everyone.





You sound like you have alot going for you. Don't force it. The harder you try, the harder it will be to get a guy. Don't make it too easy for him, and he'll love a challange. Good luck.


And remember.... study hard!
the above answers are true for most guys, but remember not everyone is the same
sex, sex and more sex. oh and beer!
sex and beer

No comments:

Post a Comment