Friday, April 30, 2010

Guys: IS THIS NORMAL??10 points for ur advice! I appreciate it!!!?

I went out with this guy for our first date on Tuesday. he hasn't called until now. do u guys prefer to wait a few days like 3 days before u call the girl?


I need your honest opinions. Thanks.





I know I posted this before but I need more answers. Thank you.Guys: IS THIS NORMAL??10 points for ur advice! I appreciate it!!!?
some guys have this rule: the 3 day rule. i don't live by it though.





ANYWAY seriously, for some reason a LOT LOT LOT of guys feel that if we call too soon it seems like we're too eager to get to know you better, and you'll think that we're losers for liking you and wanting to talk to you already. i usually do wait a bit, but usually not more than a day for initial ';recontact'; anyway, it's normal.Guys: IS THIS NORMAL??10 points for ur advice! I appreciate it!!!?
It is just normal. Just wait he will call.
Guys are too worried that they will come off too strong if they call the next day or two. Guys are really afraid of scaring of a girl by being too pushy. So, of course we wait to call again.
If I enjoyed the girl, I would definitely call the very next day. If I had a so-so time, I would wait a few days. If I didn't like it, or her, I would not call at all.
The 3 day rule. I always used it.


It is perfectly normal and quite common.
Honey....honestly do u like this guy...if yes call him up and let him know that you enjoyed the time with him, he will get the message and call you.


He could be wondering the sameway and not sure if he should call you.


It does not matter who calls honey the impt thing is to move on and enjoy each other.


Best of luck.
You didn't say what your ages are.... are you teens? Normally, at the end of the first date, a guy will ask you out for the second date as he's walking you to your door or just b/f leaving the car. If he has to go out of town on business, he'll tell you that he will phone when he gets back into town. He should make the date about 3 days in advance for the first date or if he hasn't dated you in awhile.
I usually have a follow up call the next day just to chat and see if she wants to get lunch.
Okay, this is like the third time you've posted the same question.....Quit posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment