Friday, April 30, 2010

Guys I am a woman who needs some relationship advice?

OK, so me %26amp; this guy are (buddies) u know what i mean. So he moved to TX at the end of Dec. So have been having phone relations, and the other night he called %26amp; he had been drinking and I was in that state of sleep where you feel like your drunk and dont really know what you are saying and i said ';I have heard stories about you.......and this person is sketchy'; and he is like what gives you the right to call anyone sketchy and I said everyone has the right to call ppl sketchy and he was like no they dont. and then I said something else that I do not remember and he got pi**ed off and said ';Find someone else to be with. We are not doing anything again';. This has happened b4, %26amp; he forgot. But he is comming into town in 2 weeks and I just want to uhh umm well you know and then he can go away. I texted him and appologized the next day %26amp; then tonight I sent a dirty text %26amp; he didnt respond either time. IS IT OVER? or what do I need to say to get him to forgive me? He is a VERY VERY complicated guy-he never lets anyone in or lets anyone hurt him that is why we dont date anymore we are just buds. thanks!!Guys I am a woman who needs some relationship advice?
He sounds like me. Exactly like me actually.


Well if he is anything like me he's a very troubled when it comes to relationships and therefore has problems staying in a committed relationships. If your just trying to get busy with him though i'm sure he'd be fine with that. (he is a guy after all)Guys I am a woman who needs some relationship advice?
talk to him. Ask him about it. Guys are confusing but If U sit down and listen they will tell you stuff. That may hurt you but its good for you to hear. Don't say anything till he's finished. Just nod or say yeah or make sounds so he knows you are listening.





Its happened to me with one of my friends. We just had like a heart to heart. if u can put it that way.





Hope I helped
talk to him about it. thats the best way instead of being confused and unguided, talk it out with him and get everything on the table and come up with a solution, i promise everything will work out for the better, take care
move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment