Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why do guys do this!!!? please i need advice?

ok me and my bf broke up a month ago, and then he kept asking me to get back together saying he was just afraid of commitment. I was finaly getting over him until...





I went to see him the other day, cause I was like why not, he kept asking and i missed him, i wasn't strong anymore about it because i was talking to him. Anyways the reason we broke up i think was cause I didn't want to have sex, and it made 6 months of him waiting. Then when we met up, we almost had sex, i'm a virgin btw but guess what he said.





He said Oh I was considering getting back together, but since you still don't want to put out, i don't want to get back together!!! Why would he do this to me?? he said he was able to wait, but then said that...my question is: Is it my fault... I still wasn't ready for sex yet i'm 18 and he's in his twenties... but i don't know what to do now, this just messed things up for me getting over him, cause i miss him again what should i do?? he might call me again, help I need adviceWhy do guys do this!!!? please i need advice?
Shame on him for being such a pig! He's in his 20s and should know better than this, but I guess not. He's probably figuring since you're younger he can manipulate your feelings enough until he gets what he wants.





This is NOT your fault and you should never feel the slightest bit bad for refusing to have sex when you don't want to. Why does he do these things? It's simple: he's a JERK. What should you do? Stop answering his calls, delete his number and any other contact you have with him and stay away from him. He is an immature, manipulative jerk and no good can come from continuing to allow him the privileged of your affection or company.








Please read this. Every woman should expect nothing less:





40 Things every woman should know:


http://marygracemaliwat.multiply.com/jou鈥?/a>Why do guys do this!!!? please i need advice?
Funny how our sub decided to tell us this today:


If a guy claims to love you if you have sex with him/ loves you for sex, HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU.





He seems sweet but if it's because of sex it's really not worth it.
WOW you sound like a really nice girl, that is too bad. But a guy has needs and they will move on without their sex because there are plenty of women around that will have sex,...





But really, I think you should get with someone closer to your age, hopefully a virgin guy because you have no business with a man that old they are wayyyy beyond your reach, and seems reall silly to get naked with someone that just wants you for sex, especially you so inexperienced and virginal.





YOU WILL REGRET IT FOR YEARS IF YOU LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY


to a creep, and that is how you most likely will see it years from now.





Hate to say it but that is my opinion.





Get away from this guy! HURRY, otherwise be ready to get down to it.





That's really the bloody truth of the matter, no pun intended.
First of all: no, this is not your fault. If you don't want to have sex then you shouldn't be made to feel like you have no choice - if the only way of keeping someone is to do something you're not comfortable with, then they're not worth being with.





Secondly, not all guys are like this. A large chunk are, I'll grant you, especially in our teens and twenties when the hormones are surging and the libido rampant, but not all. Sex is a part of relationships, yes, but it's not the be-all and end-all, and it's mostly important as an expression of intimacy; and intimacy only works when you're truly comfortable with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment