Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hi guys please read my question I need your advice?

I'm beautifull girl all my friends are jealous of me I know that I'm beautiful but I don't have self confidence I hate mirrors, I'm afraid of them, I hate to take photos ,, I have no self confidence at all, my friend always says to me you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met but i don't believe him, I mean i don't like myself I think this is madness how can someone hate him self,, i don't know how to explain but ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, am I crazy ?Hi guys please read my question I need your advice?
I think you are posting this as a way of bragging, since you seem to think all your friends are jealous of you and your ';beauty';.Hi guys please read my question I need your advice?
i think it's not your business

Report Abuse



Have you ever tried rock climbing?
The worst thing someone can do is hate themselves.


You are your worst enemy.


If your so beautiful, why do you shy away?


Is it because so many people turn their attention to you because of your looks?


Flaunt it girl, you've got killer looks any girl would kill you for and guys melt when they see you, open your eyes and see just how beautiful you are.
Girl, if you've got it, flaunt it!


Don't worry, be happy about yourself.


Your looks are an asset, trust me, they're a great thing to have for the future!
Most people act this way, no matter what other people say you may think the opposite. I knew a friend who was anerexic and was basically skin over bones and people said you need to eat more, but she thought everyone was making fun of her, and she ate half a sandwich everyday.....Basically all you need is confidence, just believe in yourself, especially if so many girls come up to you and say your beatiful, you have no reason to be timid....:P





P.S dont worry your not crazy
well yes u r crazy you should love yourself for what god made u to b. Everyone is beautiful in there own way. u have to have confidence to achieve your goals in life and b happy! Look in the mirror its ok and tell yourself I am beautiful!!!
:) u wrote all this and you forgot the most important part... your friend (which is a dude cuz u said him...) tells u that he thinks ur the most beautiful girl he ever met... even if u werent beautiful and u were the ugliest person on the planet... him saying this to u means he really likes u... so forget about the whole beauty issue... ur beautiful to him right?
  • wrinkle cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment