Wednesday, April 28, 2010

ALL GUYS PLEASE HELP?I NEED UR ADVICE AN EASY 10 POINTS :)?

Hey sorry if this is really fing long.


I really like this guy hes so hot,hes sweet and hilarious i dont know if he likes me though cuz he hasnt made a move and he doesnt act like it.Were in the same class(I go to a tiny private school) and on Friday night me,two of my girl friends and he went to a scary movie in the movie i kinda held on to his arm during the scary parts and was a little flirty when we hungout the mall after(but no overly very slyly)and all my other friends left and our parents were lat so we were with eachother for 2 hours alone and at first it was a little awkward but he was rly sweet and we talked for a while but i still dont know if he likes me.Guys if you like a girl will you make a move or do you wait for the girl to make the move?and what are hints that a guy likes you?anyways its my bday party this week and he's coming its like a dance chill party and i really wanna kiss him but how?and how do i find out if he likes me?and guys whats a good outfit for me to wear';? something that he will be like oh shes look hot haha


heres a pic of me if that helps lol :)


http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq242/mauisara95/l_3e547b0951274f01b0a5d96f3aa0e51b-.jpgALL GUYS PLEASE HELP?I NEED UR ADVICE AN EASY 10 POINTS :)?
just ask him and be yourself.ALL GUYS PLEASE HELP?I NEED UR ADVICE AN EASY 10 POINTS :)?
AWW UR SOOO PRETTY :)


I THINK YOU SHOULD GO SHOPPING TO GO AND BUY I BEAUTIFUL DRESS WITH HIGH HEELS AND SHOW A LITTLE OF UR BOOBIES AND DONT WEAR THAT MUCH MAKE UP GUYS HATE WHENEVER GIRLS WERE TOO MUCH MAKE UP


TO ME U LOOK LIKE A NATURAL BEAUTY
As I guy, I would say that you should first give him a sign that you like him. But be careful not to become too flirtitous. I mean is, give him the go signal.
If he doesn't make a move, you are going to have to do it instead. At your party, get him alone and tell him how you feel. Take it from there. BTW, your looks should not present a problem.
Give it a shot, you are really pretty and I am sure that he will like you back.





Answer mine? Simple opinionated question. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Ask him what he thinks of you or you could be by yourself.
Ask him to kiss u in private, so theres no pressure or embarrassment 4 ne1
WOW WAT A BABE babygirl u fine as hell so do go 4 it ok at leest one guy will be a happy one an happy b-day to u mostly i hope its agreat one an if he dont kiss u fast then hes gay ok cause no way ud leeve this house without a kiss an if u need a way to get him to kiss u then say its 4 ur b-day type kiss ok an this is why god is a man ok cause only a man god can make one as fine as u ok wow lol lol wow, i hope u 18 or at leest i wisjhing, lol lol anyways have agood one ok girl an ub sweet, also thiers a song that has ur name called sarah so play that at ur b-day ok itll set the mood for shure an dance with him
Okay, It's been a while but I remember your age fairly well. First off, I looked at your photo and quite frankly there is absolutely no guy on this planet who does not like you. Totally amazingly beautiful lass.





Now here's the problem. At your age alot of guys are afraid and insecure around beautiful women. They see your beauty and think, ';Oh, there's no way she's interested in me.'; So just because he has not made a move DOES NOT mean that he does not like you. Often times they are afraid of being labeled a perv or something by making the first move.





I was this way when I was younger. In the end there is only one way to find out. Next time you two have some time together alone just tell him, ';Hey, I think you are kinda kewl and would like to spend more time together.'; And then let the chips fall where they may.





And what the other posts say about cosmetics is true too...Guys do not like a face that is greased up with make-up. Looks pretty but greasy on the lips yeach. And if your make up is smeared that leaves evidence for your parents to know what you been up to.
Sometimes guys can really like a girl, but can be really worried about wether or not if they like him back. (I'm a 17 year old guy btw) If i like a girl, i love to make her laugh and look at her and smile. Like, alot of flirting you know, maybe tease her a bit by giving her a little push you know. (: Guys should usually make the first move, in my opinion, but you have to let him know you are interested. Laugh at his jokes, smile at him, say stuff like ';you're so funny'; lol, you know, that kind of thing. wear something that will show off the curves. gotta be rockin the body lol. If your dancing with him and you wanna kiss him, just look at him and lean towards him. If he's not a dumbass he should do the rest, seeing as your pretty cute and all. Good luck broski (:

No comments:

Post a Comment