Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Calling guys in your mid 30s who are single:- advice on this situation..older woman.?

Say you meet a woman who is mid 40s..you are both single withouth kids and she is really hot and you are both attracted to each other, but say you have always wanted a child, would you really date her seriously? Let's say you click intellectually and emotionally. If you would like a child someday would this stop you? Would you just consider it a fling?Calling guys in your mid 30s who are single:- advice on this situation..older woman.?
sorry i can't answer as i don't fit the strict criteria - i'm in mid thirties but married so that counts me out lol.............................





............................ shame cos i had a great answer ......Calling guys in your mid 30s who are single:- advice on this situation..older woman.?
you cant beat it but you can eat it. kids, they'll never catch on.
I did that very thing...I really liked her and she was smoking hot so I dated her. I figured it to be just a fling. I was wrong. I feel in love and found myself in a serious mess. I had always wanted children and she already had a daughter in college. She researched the possibility of having a child for us together but the risks were to high at 42. I was torn but finally we made the difficult decision together that we would move on. I have two beautiful children now and wouldn't trade them for anything. But...I miss her and think of her every day. I wish I hadn't fallen in love with her now. I wouldn't recomend it for a fling...you never know who you will fall in love with! (However, the sex was AWESOME!!!) LOL
Enjoy the good times...
it wouldn't stop me but i would consider it cuz i do want to have children but maybe there will be a miracle?
Do it to it!
you can always adopt later..love has no age limits as long as your both legal. im a girl but thats my opinion.
Two of my sister in laws one in her late 40s and one in her early 50s have remarried younger men. Much younger I might add with no kids and they are very happy together.


They don't seem to miss not having kids. They fuss over the nieces and nephews, mine included and are very contented.


I keep threatening my hubby I am going to trade him in for a younger model cos his sisters seem so happy now and the younger men idolise them.We all thought it was just flings when they started out but they have proven us wrong.
If a guy is in his mid-thirties and without kids, chances are that his desire to have kids isn't THAT great. A generalisation, obviously, but worth considering.
My boyfriend (he'll be 33, so that's close) has told me that he would not date a woman if she didn't want to get married and have children. So he wouldn't date her seriously if she was post-menopause and couldn't have children.
I wouldn't have a serious relationship purely based on the guess that if she's not had kids already i very much doubt she'd have some now. I'd treat it as a fling.
go with the flow after all what is for you will not go by you.
no not at all! There are so many alternatives, and just because she is in her 40's doesn't mean she cant have a healthy baby in two to three years.


Sometimes priorities change when u really love some one.


I am 23 and very likely sterile, my boyfriend is a bit older and he's always wanted a big family, but our priorities have changed. We love being selfish with our time together, and adore our nephews, especially cause after a weekend or a day we can give them back ; )
For what its worth, me personally, no. If I loved someone, the inability to have a child would be secondary as there are no guarantees could have one anyway.





On other hand, I know of a bloke i worked with who divorced his wife because she was infertile. Only way for you to know the answer really is to ask your b/f.

No comments:

Post a Comment