Friday, April 30, 2010

What do you guys think of this i need advice?

There's a girl who lives next to me and she likes me (I don't know her but i'd like to get to know her). She's always telling my MOM how cute i em, and how she wants to be with me. The thing is i talked to my cousins about HER. They said they have heard many things about her saying she is a DIRTY female and have seen guys go in, and out of her house she is only 15 y/o.





I talked to my mom about this, and she said that's BS that my guy cousin is saying and that the girls mom is very strict with her and rarely let's her out . The thing is every time my cousin knows about a female trying to get with me he says ';She's a slut right away';.... And this one time he was saying this about a girl so i'd had to let her go then next thing i know he's going out with her!.





Who would you believe your mom who's good friends with the girls mom or your cousins????What do you guys think of this i need advice?
I thought you would have seen through your cousin by now!


Take no notice of him, talk to the girl, get to know her and you will find out for yourself what she is like. Don't listen to gossip! Good luck!What do you guys think of this i need advice?
Trust your mom. Maybe your cousin is jelaous or likes her. Doesn't this mean something to you when he's calling them sluts and going out with them. Catch the girl outside one day and talk to her. get to know. your mother would not lie to you





Can you please help me with my question





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
no brainer!! believe your mom... especially since your cousin stabbed you in the back once before. he's obviously jealous that you're getting attention from these girls so he tries to make it seem like they're sluts or whatever. if you like this girl, go for her!
don't believe your cousins. they are just saying that because they are jealous. Go for this girl, and if your mom is friends with her mom, she can help make it happen.
Give it a go, why not?
do what's right man

No comments:

Post a Comment