Friday, April 30, 2010

Twenty and thirty something year old guys who are good at giving advice, can you help me out w/ some things?

I'm not a stereotypical weirdo by any means; just a 16 year old guy that needs help with advice. My grades were once doing good but I didn't do so well on exams for this quarter, so they'll suffer slightly. I basically need help w/ the normal things that teen guys face but w/ a modern and retro twist (if one can be done. haha). It would be nice if there were a older ';father figure';, or at least a big brother figure that I can talk to about anything and they could relate b/c my mom's a single mother and I don't even remember my dad b/c, as aforementioned, she's a single mother. Can any of you 20 or 30 somethings out their help me w/ advice and help me out with things and establish some kind of trust or friendship so that I can know what and what not to do with any situation?





That would be nice.Twenty and thirty something year old guys who are good at giving advice, can you help me out w/ some things?
I'm not too much older than you, so I'll just give you this link to the big brother program http://www.bbbs.org it would probably help if you could have someone in your life that you know in person! I wish you luck with everything, I hope you have a long and happy life!!Twenty and thirty something year old guys who are good at giving advice, can you help me out w/ some things?
aw thats so cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment