Wednesday, April 28, 2010

All gals and guys read this- i need boy advice- best 1 gets points?

ok, there is this boy and he is super sweet, but he movede and is going to another school, and i really like him: we communicate through email and i love him and he likes me as a friend.


Guys- how do i no if he likes me back- we email evry day and its kinda wierd how close, like how do you act if u like a girl, and how wld u like 2 b told that the girl likes u- i mean how shld i word it?


girls- how would you tell him!????


please give me advice and the best 1 will recive points!!!!!!!!!!!11


thanksAll gals and guys read this- i need boy advice- best 1 gets points?
just be like hey we seem to be hitting it off talkin and i miss ur company at school we should go out to a movie or something together this weekendAll gals and guys read this- i need boy advice- best 1 gets points?
Give him signs but if you already did show more eye popping signs. Don't be up front, I tried that and it did not work out.
Ask him how does he feel about an exclusive relationship. Ask how he feels about you and if he willing to change pace a little.
ok if you like him.





youll be nervous.


its esier. on like msn or whatever.





try and bring up comversation about previous relationships.


and ask him who he likes.


if you ask him who he likes


he might ask you who you like.


then just tell him.





umm how to say it.


like wording.


hmm.


';who do you like?


_____.who do YOU like?


well. i think i like you. :\';





and see how it falls into place.


hope i helped:|


Xx. -_-
towards the end of high school I had a couple girls come up to me and tell me how they'd always liked me but had always been too shy to say anything. It was kinda annoying b/c by then it was too late. I had been friends with those girls but didn't know they liked me like that. They should have just told me at the time. I know that normally guys make the first move, but personally its sexy to me when the girl makes the first move every now and then. as for the distance, if u guys r willing to put in the time, it'll work out alright.
well, ask him out;


just to see, if he likes you enough to go out with you.


if he really likes you then he wouldnt move to another school.


if he doesnt, then he isnt worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment