Friday, April 30, 2010

Guys/Girls Please help me out! I need some advice on my Bf.?

I need some advice on what guys think is Sexy, I don't want to be boring anymore, and I need some tips...and since all guys are different then just give me what you like, [as guys], or girls just tell me what you do and what your guy likes...


I am very openminded for any advice on the subject with guys...so If you have any advice on guys for me just give It...Even if it doesn't match what I said above..


=]


Thank you...Guys/Girls Please help me out! I need some advice on my Bf.?
Put your hair down,


Take your makeup off,


Dress to feel comfortable, not in fancy clothes.


Feel good about yourself,


Make eye contact, slightly tilt your head, and then look down (Its a primal mating ritual)





Make sure to smile, and look happy,





In the clothes department, stay away from pull overs. Button ups are best. Jeans should not be revealing, but should be form fitting. Don't do thongs, don't be letting your underwear show.





What girls don't quite understand, is that its not about what you show, but what you don't show. A guy is much more interested in the challenge of finding out, then of already seeing the merchandise. Don't make yourself unattainable, but don't let them sample the merchandise before they buy it.Guys/Girls Please help me out! I need some advice on my Bf.?
a guy likes a girl who is flirty, honest, and fun to be around with. They also like it when they give them their own space they hate it when a girl constantly annoys them and when she keeps on calling him. Just try to be your self and don't exaggerate things take it slow and talk about the things he is interested in.
Confidence is a big thing, guys like confident girls. My BF likes when I dress up special, for like a dinner. He also likes when I feel comfortable in sweats and a t-shirt lounging on the couch for the day...basically guys care about personality, be fun, be nice, but most importantly, be confident!
Hey Hailley!


Well give it a few days. Don't just show up at school one day and be wearing fishnets and a slutty top. Every day wear something even more ';sexy'; like start off with short-shorts, I mean it is the summer now eh.. or if you have a uniform, roll your skirt more than usual. Act more open around him, but dont tell him you wanna have sex and stuff with him. Keep telling him you love him. Tell him you want your relationship to come to the next level. good luck!!!


A%26amp;N
One thing guys find attractive in a girl, is when she is who she is =]





Don't pretend to be something you're not...





Be yourself....because of course thats why you're together isn't it, cos you like the other person just the way they are =]
in my opinion, sexy is u bein ur self. afterall, if he is already ur bf then he must like you for something lol!





jus b ur beautiful self!!
when the girl is in control....





a girl who is open and confident about themselves...
umm tight lil shorts...sex in weird places at random times idk haha
don't know
  • burts bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment