Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Please Help me!! Guys i could really use your advice 2!?

So, I have never had a problem with getting a guy, but most recently I started to notice that i don't attract any real good guys. They either have a temper problem, using drugs or dont care about thier future. I don't know if its the way i dress or who I am. I'm very out there, I love to meet new people and make them feel like they are important. I love to be different and i dress how I feel. Cute tops and tight jeans but not too tight. I like to rock my air forces and when I'm really in a good mood I like to wear suits fix my hair up maybe wear some makeup. But the whole thing is that I'm a great person and everyone loves to be around me ( except the haters ) But guys only seem to be intrested in the way i look and it's somehow so important to them the way I look. I have strong beliefs in no sex before marriage. So i'm all what do I do. There are so many guys that would date me but I can't really find the right one... Help!! Oh and is it true that some guys wont date you because your black?Please Help me!! Guys i could really use your advice 2!?
Well to the answer the last question NO! Guys are difficult...But in your case I would just say keep doing the things that you feel like you want to do but not bad things...But with the whole guy thing I don't think that you should worry about it just be yourself make sure you know the person and someone will come to you when you least expect it. Don't wait for it or look for it...it will come to you. Me and my boyfriend have been dating for over a year. We talked everyday for 3 months before we went out so there are good ones out there. Just because they act that way doesn't mean that they might not care. They might be going through a tough time. Things will change when you least expect it. Trust me. =] It will get better.Please Help me!! Guys i could really use your advice 2!?
maybe your dress and manner is inconsistent with a desire to remain chaste before marriage.





as you probably know, we can send powerful messages by a walk , a look or body language. for example if you look a man up and down, you could be sending a powerful message.





maybe you need to make a slight adjustment. maybe a little more modest.





there are guys who like white, some like asians and some like black.





my friend charlie, who is white, has never dated other than black women.





there are no rules, except the ones we make.

No comments:

Post a Comment