Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I really need guy advice please answer?

I like this guy and we talk alot,, and we flirt sometimes


He sometimes ask questions about my life and wanting


to know more about me,, does he like me???


And thank you for answering :)I really need guy advice please answer?
Yeah dude, i'm pretty sure he's into yew.


Just open up to him and tell him more about yew and yer life,


and maybe that could lead to telling him about yer feelings.


:)





Yer off to a great start, he's obviously wanting to know more, because maybe he wanst more ;] winkkk.





Alright, best of luckkk.I really need guy advice please answer?
sounds to me, I know he's intrested in you. but you have to think would he want to be in a relation ship, maybe when your out with him, give him a little kiss and see how he re-acts.
sounds like he does but to make sure that he likes you ask ask ask. ask him frankly and ask him to define 'like' cuz it can mean like you as a sister or just a friend.
ask him not me.
  • wrinkle cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment