Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HELP! I NEED ADVICE! Girls would you be offended? Guys is this ok to do?

Im in college. I went to get ice cream with a girl i didnt know and we talked for almost two hours. She IMed me when I got back and said she had a good time and wanted to hang out again. I called her and asked her out to dinner and she said yes. I really like this girl and I have lost girls by moving too slow in the past. Would it be ok for me to kiss her goodnight on the lips on this second date? Girls would you be offended if that happened to you?HELP! I NEED ADVICE! Girls would you be offended? Guys is this ok to do?
Definantly not offended. To me it sounds like she is interested. You'll be able to tell if she is into it or not at the end of the night and then just go in for the kill. If she turns you her cheek dont be offended she just may want things to go slower and not kiss on the first date ( i wouldnt count the first one but i guess you could) Good Luck!!!HELP! I NEED ADVICE! Girls would you be offended? Guys is this ok to do?
See how it feels it she is pulling away a bit then no dont, but if you arent sure then go for it you can always just adjust and go for the cheek if you need to at the last minute.
well dude..you just have to watch how she acts with you...
She's not the other girls you dated. She called you so obviously she likes you or you have a really rich uncle you don't know about that is about to leave you a massive inheritance.
First, she has to be your girlfirend before you can kiss her.
it depends on the person,the 2nd date is to soon for some,just let things happen naturally,if you want to kiss her on the 2nd date do it on the cheek and then wait and see if she makes the next move,good luck
no i wouldnt be offended
Well, it really depends of how she feels about u, but lots of girls hate it when u ask them if it's ok. U kinda have to go with ur gut on this
if her body language says she likes you, then the green light is on. if her body language says ';stay away'; or ';yikes!'; then the big red light is on. good luck and be sensitive to her cues.
sure, kiss her so long as she's OK with it.
No I wouldn't be offended. If the night went great just ask her if its ok first or if she would like to take it slower. Every relationship is different.
I think you're going the other extreme now. I would be totally creeped out by a guy who tried to kiss me on the lips on the second date. Why not a lingering kiss on the cheek? Lips is just too full on.
ummm listen to what she says and if she drops hints bring up the kiss later in the night and keep making her interested go in for the kiss then if she pulls away simply hug her and tell her goodnight and let it go from there
maybe. it depends on how the night went...
when the girl herself wants another date then she'll surely love to have the kiss. go ahead best of luck.
I would. I've kissed girls on the day I've met them. Get it Beaux!
First of all, welcome to America!





I don't know which of the ';old countries'; you're from, but kissing on the second date is not considered too forward in the States! We do many socially advanced things here now. For example, we let women drive cars and shop in the same malls as men. Sometimes, we even let our women ask us men out on dates!!!!





So, in summation, go for it! Give her a big ol' ';How Do You Do?'; on the smacker...she just might like it! But, be sure to pick the corn out of your teeth first.





Good luck!
I would certainly appreciate if the boy has done it to me. If you are in love and serious about her, please go ahead.
A true love will naturally develop. You will know when it is the right moment is. Avoid movies because that can make a uncomfortable feeling. You can't talk and silence can be very loud, if you catch my drift. You will do fine. Everyone gets the jitters, even her.
Its a must! Its like that sond by Cher.. 'the shoop-shoop song' (dont ask how I remembered the name of that song!). Anyway the best way to tell if someone loves you is in the kiss. You will know if its ok to take it further from there!
be straight up with her, tell her how much you like her and how you would like to kiss her
nah man just pull her towards you, if u feel like shes pulling away dont, but if she isnt then go for it
She obviously likes you. kiss her. I'd be ready to receive a kiss on the first date if I really like the guy.


But I suggest that throughout the date, you hold her hand.


This primary physical contact with prepare her to receive your kiss at the end of the night.
  • wrinkle cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment