Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Single life...guys or girls please give some advice!?

my boyfriend and i do long distance, since he had to move.


but, lately we have been having issues with the distance. so we mutually decided to break up because it was getting to hard. now we both realize that we miss each other tooo much. he wants to be together, but wants to stay ';single'; for a little while...a month or so. he says knowing that we arent characterized as ';bf/gf'; it makes him want me more. he said nothing is going to change with the way we act towards each other. so, i think...why not say we are bf/gf?





could any guys explain this??


or girls, clue me in as to what you would do..?





thanks!Single life...guys or girls please give some advice!?
If you really, really get along fine.....then you should move closer to him or he to you, if that's possible. long distance relationships never work out.!Single life...guys or girls please give some advice!?
because its easy for him to go off with another girl and that way he doesnt have to feel guilty.....
You won't like this.........(I'm a guy, I'm qualified to know how guys think).





Anything he does in this time frame can't be considered ';cheating';, because you're not actually ';dating';.





In essence , he's told you he likes you, (maybe loves you), wants you in his life, but, he thinks he has the opportunity to get laid within a month, and doesn't want it to be cheating on you. You're still long distance, the only reason he'd want to ';wait'; to get back together is immediate sexual gratification, (unfortunately for you, with some other woman).





Sorry....I said you wouldn't like it, is that clear enough, do you understand? (I'm not a woman, I don't always, (well, ever), know how you think) My intent is not to hurt your feelings, just to inform, my suspicion is this answer isn't what you want to hear.








Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment