Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HELP!! GIRLS would you be offended? GUYS would you do this? I need advice!?

I went on a casual informal first date with a girl I never met from my college. It went well and she IMed me and said we should hang out again. I called her and asked her to dinner and she said yes. We went to dinner and had a good time again. I didnt kiss her or anything because I wanted her to feel more comfortable with me. I can tell that she definitely likes me though. Were going on a third date in a few days to a scenic area. I really like her and I want to kiss her at the top of the mountain. Is this out of line on a third date? Girls would you be offended?HELP!! GIRLS would you be offended? GUYS would you do this? I need advice!?
if she really seems so like you and wants you to kiss her than no it probably isn't out of line!! and I definitely would not be offended!!! good luck and have fun!!!! : )HELP!! GIRLS would you be offended? GUYS would you do this? I need advice!?
NO!!!! Go for IT!!!!
I think it is kind of sweet and romantic! If you are going to wait a little longer she might think you are boring. I think you should make a move. I wouldn't be offended, because it is nice and romantic...... I hope it works out! Good Luck!! xx
i think that sounds perfect! not too soon, and the view would be great! i think she'll be really happy =)
  • wrinkle cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment