Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Trying to understand the way guys work. Let's hear your advice.?

So I am really interested in the way guys work. I honestly don't get it. One minute you can be totally in love with a girl and the next you just blow her off. You can tell her one thing and mean another. Just be straight up. And what happened to bringing women flowers? And opening doors or even walking to her front door to pick her up? Opening the car door and holding her hand. And why do you get so nervous to the point where you can't say anything and you just stare? It's creepy and it makes me feel awkward.





And what makes you interested in a woman? Would you just go up and talk to her or would you just wait around for her to go to you? Give me a little insight please? Thanks!Trying to understand the way guys work. Let's hear your advice.?
i was totally straight up in my last relationship....i didn't say things if i didn't mean them....i did the flowers and the whole chivalry thing...and guess what....it wasn't enough....so i left that bTrying to understand the way guys work. Let's hear your advice.?
You're generalizing, which is very unfortunate. Chivalry is not dead.





Depending on the guy and how comfortable he is with a certain female, he'll either stare and stutter, or start a conversation.





I mainly start conversations, I go for what i want, and I look for intelligence, self-esteem and moralities in a woman.
Guys are really hard to understand i KNOW, but what i've learned from guys are that usually want you to make the first move! and i learned guys totally love girls that smile and are bubbly and friendly! you'll for sure have a guy if you act cute and sweet and laugh and smile alot! ( please choose my as best answer)


THANKS hope i helped! =)
Stop hanging out with nutjob guys, problem solved.
You know, i have some of the same questions reguarding women some times...





My girlfriend has been blowing me off yesterday and today, but the day befor she came right over to me and almost sat on my lap to give me a hug...





I do give her flowers, open doors for her and i never just wait outside for her if i'm picking her up to go some place...





You say you wonder how 'guys' work, when i see both parts, guys and girls doing the same stuff your asking about... find a girl that does these things and ask her why she's doing it, probably the same reason as the guys...





Guys and Girls arn't so different when you get right down to it, it's just the type of PERSON that you are, that you can't or wont understand the different personality type.



Let me answer your questions one by one.


';One minute you can be totally in love with a girl...'; - Both men and women sometimes have a misconception between love and lust. We've all done it. We ';thought'; we were in love and then realized we weren't. It happens on both sides for men and women.


';...tell her one thing and mean another...'; - This also happens on both sides. It's called beating around the bush. Either they're too scared to tell you the truth or just worried you'll freak out. So, they tell you what you want to hear.


';...bringing them flowers..'; - Ah, the chivalry thing. Yes, there are guys out there who still believe in chivalry. However, don't mistake chivalry for manners. For example, if I come to a door, I'll usually hold it open for the person coming up behind me. That's just manners. Just kindness. However, it doesn't matter if it's a man or a woman. I hold the door regardless. Secondly, through time, our society has gotten a twist when women started the whole equality movement. There are women out there who actually believe ';I can do it.'; ';I can open my own door.';, etc. There is less and less of this as men start to think that women can do it themselves.


';Can't say anything and stare...'; - There are times when women put out an aura that they are ';unapproachable';. Therefore, men just don't speak to them.


';makes you interested in women'; - It all depends on the man. Some men have the guts to come up and talk to a total stranger, while some men cannot. There's nothing wrong with that man who can't. It's just the way they were brought up (';don't talk to strangers';).
What happened to bringing that special girl flowers? They just playin, OR, they not really into that, they think it's too lame.





Wanna know why he just stares? Maybe he got lost in space hahah, or he just can't get enough of your looks. We get nervous because we just is. We might be nervous we might say something wrong.





What makes ME interested in a woman?? Her looks, her personality, and she's the opposite sex, can make a family.





What other guys whom you are talking about might be interested in woman because of the looks, the curve, mostly the breasts and *** if you don't mind me saying.





I would go up to the girl and talk, but other guys I'm not so sure, we all different, it all depends who you chill with,

No comments:

Post a Comment