Friday, April 30, 2010

Guys and girls, i need your help on dating advice!?

I've been dating this guy for a while. I was totally shocked when he asked me out though. He's handsome, the star on all the sports teams, and extremely. I might be paranoid but I'm scared he's losing interest in me. I think I love him and he tells me that he loves me. He tells me I'm beautiful. But I'm scared I'm losing him. So I have questions for guys and girls:


Guys: How do I turn you back on? How do I make you want me? What are some things that I might do that turn you off?





Girls: If you have experienced this, please help me! How did you keep a hold of your guy? Please tell me anything!!








Thank you so much!! Please help me on this. I don't think I can handle losing him.Guys and girls, i need your help on dating advice!?
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Take a deep breath, and then read the rest of this answer.





Feeling better? Okay.





If he's telling you he loves you and that he thinks you're beautiful--and he means it, he's not just saying it to get you into bed--then you are NOT losing him. You don't have to make him want you, because he already does, from the info you've given us. Actually, the problem sounds more like you can't believe he's with you, meaning that you may have a little bit of an inferiority complex. Have some confidence, girl! You totally deserve a guy who loves you and thinks you're beautiful. Believe it.Guys and girls, i need your help on dating advice!?
I know you don't want to hear this, but if you have to try to keep him, then he's not the right one for you. Believe me, there will be other loves and it might be time for you to move on. You might want to check out this website for a different answer. A coworker of mine uses it all the time for dating advice. It is http://www.datingtips247.com Hope this helps!
The best dating advice I\'ve seen is from Spencer Michaels. You can get his program at http://www.datingwar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment