Friday, April 30, 2010

Guys, would you like this? [please!! i need advice by tomorrow!!]?

ok so i like this guy.


i flirt with him.


and i was wondering if slapping or kicking his butt in a flirtacious way would be wierd.


guys!! please , would u like that??


please tell me wut u think.


and wut should i do to flirt with him in a way he'll like???


THANK U=]Guys, would you like this? [please!! i need advice by tomorrow!!]?
I don't like my butt hitt. You can do a lot to me but not that sorry. Guys, would you like this? [please!! i need advice by tomorrow!!]?
No. Its kinda what we would do to a girl in an advanced stage of a relationship.








Just smile, and be really interested in him.
from girl side:


only if you're already really close friends.


and i think, kick only, no slapping.


slapping more sounds like seducing than flirting



That would be kinda annoying, But if he is not the kind of Nervous guy and he is the fun 1, he would like it !!! awww
i wouldn't appreciate someone kicking or slapping me on the butt!





just i dont know! talk to him! dont slap butts!
yeah I wouldnt quite do that... I would put your arm around him just buddy buddy like I think that would work.. Good luck
I wouldn't mind that at all.





Some guys are different though. Some might get angry. Just judge based upon that person.
That would be weird and sluty! Don't do it. Flirt normal. Thank you!
he'll think its weird but he'll get the point
slap his but in a soft play ful way that is something not expected nice i think it would get my attention
that's pretty much standard
yeah go ahead
sounds weird to me... lol
not weird
so if u want something more from him


than go ahead.
  • burts bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment