Friday, April 30, 2010

Guys helpp???? do u take anything seriously?? and girls advice too?

ok there is this guy ...i sorta like him, anyways he like randomly comes and hugs me ...always teases me and yeah and my best friend told me ages ago that she told him ooo u have a mayor crush on her and he was like ...uhmm and he said like o shes hot...so when my friend told me i was like ok theres another jerk ...but his been really nice to me and i really like him now and my friend told me today that he had asked her to like help him out with me or somthing like that and that he had told her that he really likes me not just how i look but that we had alot incommon and that he really liked how i was and stuff....but then he had told her naa joking


and then in class he comes sits next to me and we are talking about how im vegetarian and stuff lol ...then he grabs my arm and goes hey liss do u want to be with me ...(and im like hahah funny )...and his like lol im joking ...and yeahhh i now like him ...but idk ...is it all just a joke to him or does he like me more than a friend???








and soz ..im from spain ..but i thought i would ask this in inglish so yeah sorry about my spelling and stuff =S


im 15 btw


thanks=DGuys helpp???? do u take anything seriously?? and girls advice too?
He'd prob being serious, but pretending to joke in case you reject him. Then he can be like 'I was only joking anyway' and save his ego.Guys helpp???? do u take anything seriously?? and girls advice too?
seems like he likes you but he's not being direct to you. he says it in a tactic way really tricky. he's risking it and asked........... and if he sees anything being wrong he says it was just a joke. you should try looking into his eyes when he talks to you.
hes just saying just joking and stuff as a back up in case you said no.


If you said yes, he would have been happy


but since you laughed him off, he decided to say JUST JOKIINNNGG as an excuse for looking dumb.
i think he does but he is just affraid to show his feelings, have your friend go up to him and me like, my friend likes you alot and she wants to go out but she doesnt know if you like her
ohhh... if he keeps saying just kidding he's a jerk!! just ask him if he likes you for REAL or just go upt o him one day and say ';hey (whatever his name is ) wanna come over today?......(wait till he answers..) then say JUST KIDDING!! and see what his reaction is...:) good luck
i think its a joke and its not worth wasting your time. hes making fun of you because he knows you like him. meeean. find a nice guy who KNOWS he likes you and isnt playing around.
I think he likes you... Tomorrow when you see him be like....





Grab his arm and go hey ';whatever his name'; do you want to be with me? I';m not joking....
yes he likes you for sure, he joked wayyyy too much that he liked you, that already gives it away, TELL HIM!!!!
he def likes you, he is just pretending it is a joke to protect himself from getting hurt.
he is asking you jokingly to see what you will say
yes of course we do. when guys get older (25+) some of them mature. some stay kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment