Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Please help, anyones answers welcome. guys girls, dont matter. just need advice!!?

My boyfriend and i are crazy in love, he tells me how he feels about me constantly!! not just i love you either.. like your my world, and your the best part of me, i wish i could always be with you. if i never stop loving you will you ever start wanting me to?? I love him with every ounce of my being, both of us have had long relationships (2-3years). we know what love is. we are 20.. i wanna marry this guy.. i want him to be the only one i ever kiss for the rest of my life.. i wanna be with him forever.. i would tell him this.. but here's the toughest part.. we have only been together for 5 months. I know we were meant to be, i know were made for each other.. he does too. he tells me all the time. I just dont know how to tell him like exactly how i feel because the feelings are so strong.. should i wait a few more months?? or get it out so he knows where i stand? I do know i wanna be with him forever,we've talked about kids (not till after we finish school) and moving in together.. but i still cant figure out how to tell him!!


PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP!, I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!!Please help, anyones answers welcome. guys girls, dont matter. just need advice!!?
Well my brain tells me to tell you to wait a little longer for that. But my heart tells me to tell you to go for it because if he is the guy you want him to be then he will be on board. So go for it. Good Luck.Please help, anyones answers welcome. guys girls, dont matter. just need advice!!?
I think you guys are moving a little bit fast. I get that you 2 really like eachother. But things may change down the road. You 2 could move in together and it could go sour. I would deffinetly tell him how you feel. But dont count your chickens before they hatch. this guy could have attachment issues or something. Best of luck to you 2.
Just do what you think is right if he feels how you feel then it should be all good!! don't go looking for love love will come to you my mom tells me this all the time!!!!
you can go outright and tell him.or you can tell him how you feel by giving him a sign.or you can have sex with him,with love. send a letter,e-mail.
first of all finish school then get ajob then plan all you need house ect. then you can get married if you still love each other so much like you are saying
hi you can try this one:


dating-tips4you.blogspot.com


it really worked for me
Just open up and tell him or if it helps write him a sweet letter and tell him in it
It sounds like you are way too codependent and you need to learn how to be happy with yourself first.
give him a nosh





then just tell him, sounds like he feels the same so what have you got to lose?
I would maybe tell him that you love him but put of telling him you want to marry for a few more months.People can feel this way when they first get with some one but maybe in a few months time the novelty of the relationship may have worn of then you will regret telling him.if not and you still feel head over heels in love then go for it.Me and my partner have been together 10 myears this year and i am only 26 and i do want to spend the rest of my life with him and we have three children so it can be done.Good luck and i hope you both work out and are happy.
regardless how much he loves you , you cant ask him now or even give him hints for marriage , you will scare him or let him awake for the realiaty , you are still young and he is still young , if he want to merry you he will start telling you about that he want to be with you for ever . Men are hunters they like to initiate things. and you said you know him since 5 months this is a very short period to speak about serious stuff , wait and be patient he will say something as soon that he loves you the way you described . Dont even tell him exactly what do you feel just show love with your actions , let him wonder and missing you this way you hook him more.Good luck
First u both r still young %26amp; still in school, even if he's your soulmates or whatever, just give the love more time to grow %26amp; see if it grows in a good direction. Plus u only have 5 mo. together, so that's too soon don't u agree? Think throughly, finish school, get your dream, then u decide. Good luck! I believe though if he's the right guy for u, he'll be willing to wait for u. (even for sex, that's the true love test btw) Hope for the best for u both.....

No comments:

Post a Comment