Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Guys, plzzzz read thisss... I need your advice!?

What does a girl have to be like, as in her personality, for a guy to really like her?


What do guys find really attractive in a girl that makes them truly fall for her?


Would guys rather have a long relationship with a hott girl or a beautiful girl who has respect for herself?





I'm basically looking for an answer that would tell me how a girl has to be so that a guy would not only find her attractive but give her and the people that she knows respect and would do anything to be with her.





?Guys, plzzzz read thisss... I need your advice!?
beauty is only skin deep that fades and dies out in time but it is the pure essence of a meek and subtle soul that earns respect and much precious than diamonds and gold.That's what I long to behold.Guys, plzzzz read thisss... I need your advice!?
Rule 1: Don't be a egocentric princess!





Guys like different things, but no guy wants the example above. Be a cool and content person, if people actually like to be around you (not your gossip friends) you should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment