Friday, April 30, 2010

Can you guys please help me out! 10 POINTS NEED ADVICE?

Okay im a freshman and alot of older guys are noticing me and they only want to get in my pants or they want to ask me out and they flirt with me. but i want guy friends that i can just chill with or hangout with and almost all the guys that i know or talk to end up telling me that they like but its not true i know what they want.





What can i do to show that i wanna be friends and nothing elseCan you guys please help me out! 10 POINTS NEED ADVICE?
do not be flirtatious-or lead them on in any way -and let it be known all you want is friendship-nothing moreCan you guys please help me out! 10 POINTS NEED ADVICE?
Just say no if they ask u out but say ';I don't like u like that but I'm sure u would make a great friend.'; something like that %26amp; go from there

No comments:

Post a Comment