Friday, April 30, 2010

Guys, pleassse help me out! I really nneed male advice!!?

this guy liked me for a year. he asked me out and I said ';I'm sorry but I can't go out with you. but we can just be friends';. he looked really hurt.


I couldn't go out with him because I wasn't aloud to date untill I was 15. (I'm 15 now but I was 14 when he asked me). I should have told him but I was too embarassed.





it's been a year since then and I get the impression he doesn't want to be friends. he's looked at me like he wants to kill me two or three times.





his friend, Marcus, is really cool. the three of os used to hang out during class but he moved. he came back and he seems like he doesn't want to be bothered with me. sometimes he looks at me like he wants me dead too. I think the guy who asked me out told him I rejected him and he's pissed because of it.





how would you feel if you were the guy who asked me out?


how would you feel if you were his friend?Guys, pleassse help me out! I really nneed male advice!!?
I believe your best option is to tell him the truth. Let him know why you rejected him, and if he continues to shrug you off, than disregard his presence.Guys, pleassse help me out! I really nneed male advice!!?
i would just move on...it's a lost cause...
Honesty is the best policy. Ask him out and tell him you reason for saying ';no'; before. He will understand and be overjoyed that you now can see him. This will also totally mend his broken ego!
Well, the guy might still like you. And it takes a while to get over the fact that ';the girl you like just wants to be my frined.'; I think you have a good idea. Just go for it. He has to forgive you by now. If not, then he should. It is so stupid for someone to not like someone just because they won't go out with them. He probibly gave you dirty looks because you aren't hanging out with him. Well thats my advice ';from a male'; Haha. Good luck.
tel him how you feel
Tell him how u feel. Doesnt work out, theres other fish in the sea. In the end, try to be freinds with both!
Ahhhhhhh, young love, I miss thoes dilemma, good luck.
Just go up to one of them and talk to them, its all in your head, if the guy liked you a year ago, chances are that he still does, and he is just mad that he got rejected. you will find out soon enoughf, and then just tell him the truth, just realize that if you do, and he does still like you that he will try and ask you out again. good luck
ur 15 dont worry what they think they really dont matter becasue in life people come and go but real friends(not like them) stay beside you no matter what.So u rejected him....hes being just another typical male by blowing u off and not being your friend just becasue u said no.U had a very valid reason but at his age its not sinking in so never mind him or his friend.Concentrate on your studies and remember a good education will get you alot further then worrying about what some boy might think.Listen to the song ';skater boy'; that will someday be you if u want it to be only put yourself in both spots of skater boy and the girl hes with now.If u can dream it u can acheive it.
You are 15, don't worry about it...
Basically I think you hurt this guys male pride, just as it was developing - that would have hurt! His friend is demonstrasting his loyalty to his friend


Best bet is just to be honest - maybe he'll understand, maybe he wont - but you'll not know what he thinks until he knows what you know... Good luck!
How many times is this question going to be asked? Grow some ball$ and ask the dude yourself instead of beating around the bush. You should have been honest from the start and you wouldn't be in this mess.
The guys are being incredibly immature over being turned down. Leave them alone; you don't want to be friends with whiners like that anyway
Talk to them it will be best if you can get know them casually first

No comments:

Post a Comment