Friday, April 30, 2010

Guys: what do u think?10 points for your advice! Thanks a lot!!!?

I met this guy in the club. we hit it right off and he asked for my number. i gave it to him and three days later he texted me asking if i want to grab a drink. I couldn't make it and suggested another day.


But then he called and asked if I wanted to help him pick up some clothes at the mall. He offered to pick me up the next day.


I was expecting him to ask me out for dinner.





Is it normal for a guy to ask u out on first date shopping at the mall? What does he think?





Please help.Guys: what do u think?10 points for your advice! Thanks a lot!!!?
Well to tell the truth on my first date with my gf we went to dinner and then did hit the mall. It actully lets you talk but you are not alone so there isn't alot of pressure on either of you. It might actully work better than say dinner and a movie , because you can drag out shopping as long as you want or cut it short if you aren't haveing a good time. But it is odd forthe actual shopping request. so good luckGuys: what do u think?10 points for your advice! Thanks a lot!!!?
Ya, that's normal n what i did...But asking you to pick up something for him like a clothe or what is weird..... But a great excuse to meet up, that's for sure............
yeha sure go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment