Friday, April 30, 2010

I need help on my boyfriend. Guys and girls I need youre advice and oppinions!?

my boyfriend thinks of me differently.


He says, ';i just see you differently after that';


i didn't do anything bad i guess?


i just smoked and i only inhaled once after that i stoped cus i relized what i was doing.


and i've apologized many times and he says everything is different now.


he doesn't want to call me baby/babe or tell me he loves me.


i know i dissapointed him but i relize how foolish i was.


i need his comfort but he changed i want to give him time.


and he said thats what he needs, but i want to be sure everything is going to be how it used to.


i need to know or else ';time'; isn't really going to make any difference.


i just want him back (we're still together.) I want him back how he used to be before this happened.


i miss his love dearly i need advice on what i should do, what might happen, and anything else.I need help on my boyfriend. Guys and girls I need youre advice and oppinions!?
well i can understand what your boyfriend is saying but i can also sympathize with you. I think what happend what your bf had a particular view of you and he didn't think you would do anything like that. When he found out what you did, it cought him off guard. something similar happened to me when i found somehting out about my girlfriend that she did when we weren't dating...she told me for 2 and a half years she wasn't like ';that';. then she comes out and tells me something and i couldn't look at her the same...but i've forgiven her and i realized she made a mistake. i also did something similar. i played football in college and i took some stuff to get and advantage (bad idea and i think yiou know what i'm talking about) and i came out and told her and she had some trouble...but after all that stuff i guess what i'm saying is if you two really do love eachother things will work out. if your boyfriend's like me he'll realize everyone makes mistakes and no one is going to make great decisions 100 percent of the time. I'm sure he's done some stuff he's not too proud of either. it's part of being a human. we have the desire to do things when we're cought up in the moment, and then our conscience gets the best of us. I wouldn't worry about it, i'd say he'll realize he's making a big deal out of something not worthy of the anguish.





p.s. sorry igot a little phylosophical thereI need help on my boyfriend. Guys and girls I need youre advice and oppinions!?
I just say roll another phaty, get drunk and forget about drama and tell tht fool if he be actin gay and run his mouth u will just give him a boot. Move one who cares? There is too many other better fish in a sea
im sorry but these are the consequences of your actions...i hope everything works out for you...........good luck
you need to move on
heres what ya do....................... roll up a phat dutch wit some kush........smoke that sh!t to the head........then ya wont care!!!
  • burts bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment