Wednesday, April 28, 2010

!!!Need advice about a boy from a guys point of view?

Ok. I met this guy around Nov. I was into him and he was into me. we talked alot like everyday for two to three hours each day. Until his phone got cut off (finaical hardship). so we started to talk only when we see each other. I kept saying that he like me alot and i was going to be his wife ect ect. So i told him that he and i needed to approch my parents about us. (i'm a PK and that's how they want it done) But he kept saying his not ready. So i said when ever you ready let me know. In my parents eyes me and him are just friends. so, i would hold hands with him or cuddle with our church people around. 'cause i didn't want them to go back and tell thim. I went to his 21st b-day party anf he just pushed me a side.he didn't introduce me to his parents.we only talked a couple of times.a few days later he came back sayin that we should work on our friendship,and that i wasn't opening up to him.such a sudden change have me ?ing, whats really going on. is smeone talkin nhis ear!!!Need advice about a boy from a guys point of view?
No whats going on here is that he may not be ready for a committed relationship like you want with him...If he is pushing you away that means she doesn't really like you like you like him. Thats the only reason he would push ya away and didn't tell his parents from you.


I hope I could help ya.!!!Need advice about a boy from a guys point of view?
he just wishes to be ur friend.
it look like he what you to be his girlfriend but he dosen,t what to marry you if he did he would at less tell he parent why you are ask him why did you no tell your parents who i was at less, it don,t look like he loves you enght to show you off.he need to grow up and treat you right, with respect that not resptful of him,
Your moving WAY to fast. You just met in what....Nov?. It's only Jan and your talking about marriage?!! I think it just caught up to him. It's nice to have someone in your life, but to make it happen like that is way to fast. Try to not think of him as such a serious thing right now. He's asking for his space and is having a hard time with it I bet.





Moving way to fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment