Friday, April 30, 2010

I need some guy advice. What should I do about him?

So Ive been exclusively dating this guy for 7 months and about a week ago we got in an arguement. We dont usually fight much but, for some reason he was being extremely rude to me and thought that I was going to be okay with that and not say anything. I told him that we should talk about his behavior and he agreed.





But, once we started talking about it we got into another arguement because he said him being in a bad mood had nothing to do with me and that I shouldnt take it personal. But, ovbiously I did because he was treating me badly.





So, 2 days ago he told me that he needed some time to think. He said he didnt want us to ';just be friends'; or to stop dating but, he just wanted to think.. and for me to be patient.





If he isnt planning on breaking things off with me then what exactly is he thinking about??? Guys, help!I need some guy advice. What should I do about him?
You are right he shouldn't of taken his bad mood out on you. but it does happen. arguing is sometimes okay to do because it's good to talk about what is bothering you. I don't think he would tell you that he wants to keep dating and then break up. I'm sure it will be okayI need some guy advice. What should I do about him?
dont wait him just tell him it is ok to do wat he want but u will do wat u want too which is knowing a better person than him


if he loves u he will be juilace if not then he wants to break up with u
hate to say it but, he probley found another girl and he wants to see if it works out with her, and if it dosent hell come back to you,cause he knows that he told you to hang on and youll probley wait for him.not knowing he was 2 timeing on you
I'm assuming we should give him the benefit of the doubt,


maybe he was just angry and lashed out?...





It sounds like your a sensitive person, which is a good thing, but it can leave you vulnerable to get hurt.. it might actually be a good thing having some distance to work through these problems... you need time to heal, I think he's giving you that, and he probably feels your over-reacting





However all that being said, if you actually feel *abused* - be honest with yourself about it, your the only that stands to be hurt if you don't, weigh it against other factors in your relationship, just don't try reading between the lines here, if you need to do that, ask them, or a friend for advice on how to resolve it - you probably don't want to stay with the guy anyway... and should seek help from family, friends, even professionals whatever you need to do to be able to cope with it...





Arguments happen between people, even those who care about eachother... I hope things work out for you both...





Personally I think he's probly just spinning out how strong your reaction was and how - what he might see as easily - hurt you were, I'm just sorry there aren't more people that see sensitivity as a strength instead of a weakness...





Good luck, hope this helps
I think you should be patient. Sometimes guys don't like it when their girlfriends get in their face. Tell him to stop bottling things up inside, if he has to say something to you, he should say it.
he's fixing to dump your a ss!!!!!!!!! so the thing to do is dump him first! then call me, as i've got great manners and never fight. p.s. can you cook, and do you like lotttsa anal sex?
You don't need this drama dump him, move on and be happy. EFIL
it is men nature. men love to be alone when upset and they r exactly different from ladies. leave him alone and let him make up his mind.
Sorry Girl,the SOB is Gone .Get yourself gone.Sorry..am.
people get into the bad mood all the time, but if they can't control it with thier loved ones;this is not an excuse..


You don't have to do anything,my friend...he has to do the thing..he has to change his behaviour..or Goodbye
Since I can't read minds I would say he is taking time to think and you should be patient. If he already knew what he was gonna do, you would know. So, maybe part of the problem is your idea of giving him time and being patient is 2 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment