Friday, April 30, 2010

Can you guys help me? Anyone who has good advice...?

know this guy (who's an aquaintence) and I saw him at one of my school's football games. We said hello and he mostly talked to one of my friends, who was on a break during halftime (she's in the band). Well, when she returned to the band, he and I ended up sitting next to each other. I was complaining about how cold it was, and he starts putting his arm around me and rubbing my arms, trying to warm me. I was really freaked out because I hardly talk to him and do not like him. Now, ever since that game, he's been flirting with me and trying to get me to sit next to him or on his lap (I always manage to not by going and sitting somewhere else or shaking my head and saying ';No, thanks';). How can I get him to leave me alone for good????? I really dont have an interest in him...Can you guys help me? Anyone who has good advice...?
Try to tell him that you aren't really interested. Or even get your friend that is in the band to talk to him about why you aren't interested. If he keeps flirting with you tell him straight out ';I'm not interested in you and would appreciate it if you didn't flirt with me any more.';





I hope that I helped you. I wish you the best of luck with this situation.Can you guys help me? Anyone who has good advice...?
tell him staight up 2 his face
tell him no u don't want be with him than don't him any more he tring to give in to him just say no
NO MEANS NO and you need to make sure this guy understands that. No being nice, or cute with him. You have to make sure that he knows you're not just being shy. Tell him that the incident at the ball game was a mistake that he took advantage of. If you really do mean no, tell him that if he doesn't leave you alone, you'll have to tell your parents, teacher or some other person in authority.
If he doesn't stop after you've repeatedely denied him, silence and distance generally conveys the message. If this doesn't produce results, then yes, you'll have to confront him one-on-one. This is never easy and the awkwardness can't be avoided.
just tell him you don't like him and that he freaks you out and then he will leave you alone
If he tries to pull another move on you, sit him down and tell him you are not interested. It has the least chance of him thinking you are playing hard to get. If he doesn't get the message, I wouldn't say avoid him, just ignore him.

No comments:

Post a Comment