Friday, April 30, 2010

GUYS: should i or not? please help i need advice!?!!?!?!?!?!?

ok so this is pretty much like my other question but a little different so here it goes:


ok so i really like this one guy but i'm not exactly sure if he knows who i am. so like sometimes i'll pass by him and wanna say hi but i'm so shy and i'm not sure how he would react to me knowing his name! so are there any guys that would give me some advice about like if i said i to him how would you react to me saying hi and then your name so please help me i don't know what to do?!?!?!?!!?!?!? so yeah and i have 2 different ways of getting his cell phone number and if i do get it should i text him or not? SO ALL U GUYS CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME ADVICE PLEASE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?GUYS: should i or not? please help i need advice!?!!?!?!?!?!?
Texting might be a bit weird if you never talk to him.





I assume you go to school together? If so, do you share a class? Again, if so, just ask him about homework some day. This might seem lame, but then you can always say hi and strike a conversation without the whole never having talked thing getting in the way.





Or you could just say hi. Its not a big deal, and he wont get creeped out. I mean people I dont know well know my name, and its not really weird. I mean, i usually just figure we know the same people.GUYS: should i or not? please help i need advice!?!!?!?!?!?!?
talk to him for a while, say hi in the hall, then eventually build it up, maybe get his number when u know him better or whatever call him one night ask if he wants to go to the movies or something, like act hell spontaneous... but don't be shy...
Go for it, get his number, give him a text, get to know him, let him get to know you, let it go from there, what have you got to lose eh?





Hope all goes well :)
Say hi, he is probably as shy as you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment