Friday, April 30, 2010

A problem I need help with . . . .Guys and gals I need some advice?

Okay, so my boyfriend and I have been together for two years. We haven't had many problems. Some arguments, some fights, but we got over them quickly. We get along great. He's also my best friend. So, what's the problem?


Well, for the past 3-4 weeks, his friend from work comes with us sometimes when we go out. Infact, a lot of us get together and just hang out, go out, whatever. They all bring their girlfriends/boyfriends, etc. I do not have a problem with hanging out with friends. I'm developing a crush on a certain friend, though. We have a lot to talk about; we have a lot in common. He's cute, witty, smart . . . .


And I have a crush on him. What do I do from here? Do I tell him about it? Do I tell my boyfriend? Do I just keep it inside myself? I'm afraid to act upon my feelings, because my boyfriend and I do so well together. I just need some advice from both the guy and girl standpoint.A problem I need help with . . . .Guys and gals I need some advice?
Ask yourself, ';What is it about this new person that is so attractive?';


Is it because you may be bored in your relationship with your current boyfriend? You may be in a ';good'; relationship, and sitll be bored with him.


I wouldn't come out just yet about the crush thing. Let things fizzle out. Try not to hang out with him as often. Don't keep it inside, either. Find a third person point of view on this, someone you can trust. They would know better of your relationship with other people.


Good luck to you. I've been in your shoes before. Several times. My best advice I can give: Look before you jump.





LL





Well, in one relationship, I had dated someone for a year and had a crush on his best friend. I dated both at the same time, the best friend knew about it, but my boyfriend didnt know. Let's just say that the s**t hit the fan and I lost both of them. Also, I've had crushes on people during my first marriage. My first marriage may had been terrible, but I never cheated on him. Those crushes just fizzled after not seeing them for a long period of time. My current hubby is wonderful. I get attracted to people from time to time, and I'm not afraid to tell him, ';Hey, that guy there sure is cute! Or, Hmmm, that gal sure has a nice a**!!'; He just laughs at me. Hope this helps!A problem I need help with . . . .Guys and gals I need some advice?
Ok.
do what you want to do. its your life. Ruin your relationship or start a new one that might not go anywhere.





I hate girls that ';emotionally cheat';





Ask for a threesome is my advice ;)
From the guy's point of view, if you feel stronger for this new friend, than do your current bf a favor and break up with him before making your move on the new guy. You will be seen as disrespectful and heartless if you go for this new friend while still with your bf and more importantly you will destroy your current bf's heart. You can't help what you feel, but you you have a guy that's been by your side for 2 years and he doesn't deserve to be played on.





Good luck.
well,lets see, do you love with all your heart your boyfriend?cause, if you do,it's just an infacuation with this other guy,an it well pass,if not, you better be straight with your boyfriend.
give it some time.. it will either fizzle out or heat up then you will know what you have to do... i wouldnt do anything too quickly. good luck, what a pickle but i am sure it will work out for the best. lol
Just keep it to yourself, and keep a distance from that person who you believe you have a crush on. Too many people can get hurt here and if your relationship with your boyfriend is so good as you describe, why spoiling it, why hurting ??

No comments:

Post a Comment