Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Living Without Guys In My Life (I Need Advice Please!)?




(I've posted this once before, but didn't get answers so here it is again.)








Here's the deal. I've had my share of crushes, none of them were any more then that. Then there was this one guy who I dated off and on for under a month and he was kinda a jerk. Well I also made mistakes in that relationship, but I think as a whole he just wasn't mature enough for a relationship.





So now I'm just sick of guys. I don't have a lot of guy friends and the ones I do I rarely talk to. Don't get me wrong, I like guys lol and I want them as friends and, when I meet the right guy, as more then a friend. But right now I'm just sick of being letdown again and again by guys who don't share my feelings for them. I don't blame them, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.





So now I want to concentrate on myself and my girl friends. Good idea, right? Not that easy though. I need help getting over my ex and help not needing guys in my life all the time.





Hope that wasn't TOO long or complicated. Any answers will be appreciated :)





Living Without Guys In My Life (I Need Advice Please!)?
whats your question?! hang out with your girlfriendsLiving Without Guys In My Life (I Need Advice Please!)?
Great idea. The longer you don't have to deal with all the boyfriend/guy drama the better it is for you. I think you will be happier and better off just concentrating on your girlfriends and not worrying about guys. You sound like a smart girl..................
I'm guessing you don't have a good relationship with your father; is that right?
Well.. we're girls so all we can think about is guys. The best advice I can give you is to let time tell. Talk to your friends, hang out with them, go out anywhere with family even, take walks, etc. Clear your mind and just have fun! That's how you can get over your ex AND not think about guys. Also think what is important in your life. School, friends, family, work, etc.. with all of this you don't really think about being with a guy right now since you have a lot more important things to think about.


Seriously, just have fun and hang out more.. sleep overs work too. Watch T.V together.. anything!!


Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment